NIT has designed a Payroll Management System (PMS) to streamline all aspects of the payroll process. PMS system has a user-friendly interface and the modules are integrated and highly interoperable. They can be customized and upgraded easily to meet the needs of organizations of any size.
Brief descriptions of each module are as mentioned here under:
– This module captures basic organization and employee information.
– This module identifies payment grades, tax and benefit information.
– This module records and tracks employee status changes
– This module generates pay slips and other relevant financial reports
– This module generates customizable reports and permits conversion of these reports into different file formats.
– This module is the security module where access levels are identified and managed.