As with every business decision, hiring decisions entail a degree of risk: What is the risk you incur by hiring on either a permanent or contract basis? Escalates Tech India’s IT staff augmentation services are designed to help you understand and mitigate your risks, while maximizing your return on investment in human resources.
Hiring presents challenges because staffing needs change with circumstances: the skill sets you need, the urgency with which you need to hire, the position’s location, and the position’s level of responsibility. Escalates Tech India recruiters apply both industry-specific understanding and hiring practice expertise to help you decide which of three methods will best serve you:
1. Contract: tapping our extensive base of contract employees can help you quickly ramp up and down to respond efficiently and economically to rapidly changing market conditions.
2. Permanent: Bringing someone on board in a permanent position requires more of a commitment, but there are times when only a permanent placement will do. Like when the position being filled has managerial responsibilities, security privileges, or access to critical information systems. Having Facet’s team help you search for, screen, and test candidates minimizes the time, cost, and uncertainty involved in the process.
3. Contract-to-Hire: This strategy can dramatically reduce your hiring risk by enabling you to test the employee’s skills, compatibility, and work ethic before making a long-term hiring decision. Likewise, the employee can determine if the position and company are perfect fits for them, which in turn helps you reduce unexpected turnover.
Other aspects of Escalates Tech India’s range of HR services include:
• Turnkey Recruitment: We are specialists in the area of turnkey recruitment, flexible enough to help with any and all stages of your recruitment process.
• Executive Search: Facet provides executive search services on a retainer basis.
• Contract staffing: Tapping our extensive base of contract employees can help you quickly ramp up and down to respond efficiently and economically to rapidly changing market conditions.
• Full-time staffing: We can help you fill middle- and junior-level management positions by searching our proprietary database containing profiles of over 10 lakh qualified professionals.